Wednesday, May 01, 2013

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest


Here is my entry in this week's New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"With the kids gone, I think it's time we move to a statue's armpit in the city."




Leftovers...

Can't we have something other than eggs?

Made this nest out of old People magazines.

When you're done with the newspaper, I want to line the floor with it.

I sent a care package filled with regurgitated worms.

Maybe it's time we consider renting a smaller nest in the city.

Not so sure it's "Empty Nest Syndrome" we might just be insane. 






Nominees...



"He's been on that same story for hours. I'm beginning to think he can't read."
Submitted by Matt Mutshnick, 
Scarborough, Ont.

"We're gonna need a bigger cat."
Submitted by Jeff Burd, 
Gurnee, Ill.

"Did you just order a hundred cheese pizzas?"
Submitted by Jack Shakely, 
Rancho Mirage, Calif.


I entered...
"It's for him."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker