Tuesday, November 06, 2012

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this week's New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Squatter's rights."





Here are the leftovers...

My dog smells your dog.

And you thought the break up would be awkward.

They're really cracking down on the leash laws.

You put half in your bag, I'll put half in mine.

I do not tell you how to do everything. 




This week's nominees...




"You're in luck! It's cannabis."
Submitted by Rick Adolph,
Naples, Fla.

"Are you here for your annual or your perennial?"
Submitted by Pete Critelli,
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii

"Just get plenty of water and sunlight."
Submitted by Erik Mintz,
Bronx, N.Y.

I entered...

"The good news is they'll definitely name this after you." 

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker