Monday, October 22, 2012

New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.



"I don't care what holiday follows I still like Halloween."




Here are the leftovers...

They can't kill you if they think you're crazy.

I'm genetically engineered. 






This Week's Nominees...


"Can't you just ignore the polls on this one and go with your instinct?"
Submitted by Paul Olson,
Boston, Mass.
"Let's face it. One side of the bed consistently outperforms the other."
Submitted by Brian Alexander,
Brooklyn, N.Y.

"Sometimes I wish you would keep your performance targets to yourself."
Submitted by J. Ott,
Los Angeles, Calif.

I entered...
"And I thought kissing babies helped."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker