Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The New Yorker Caption Contest


Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Give me a break, I'm over 70 years-old."




Here are the leftovers...

It's cold out there.

I'm not good with directions.

I like the peanuts. 

Well, this is my stop.

No, I'm not an Air Marshall!





Here's this week's nominees...




"Yes, I asked very politely. But he still says the rest room in there is for employees only."
Submitted by Michael Skocpol
Washington, D.C.
“I feel we should rethink our immigration policy.”
Submitted by Mike Hagerty
North Hollywood, Calif.
“Ask again if anyone turned in a phone.”
Submitted by John David Burke
Park Ridge, Ill.
I entered...

"One more day and I'm eating the tollbooth guy. " 

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker