Monday, November 21, 2011

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"It hasn't been easy adapting to life outside."



Here are the left overs...


I'm now president of the jungle.

Don't blow my cover, I'm almost out of here.

If you wanted a better lawyer you should have hired a rat.


Here are this week's nominees...




"Regime change is never easy, dear."
Submitted by Gregory Malloy
East Sandwich, Mass.

"So much for starting over in a new city."
Submitted by Ronald Eomurian
Long Beach, Calif.

"It says here, 'Assume the prone position and return enemy fire until such time as reinforcements arrive.' "
Submitted by Douglass Stinson
Encinitas, Calif.

I entered...
"Close the window there's a draft."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker