Sunday, January 02, 2011

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"I'm trying to catch another flight right now."








Here are the leftovers...


This paralegal-chute really comes in handy.

I had to step outside to take this call.

I'm gonna be a few minutes late to the meeting.

Things at the office are a little crazy right now.

I figured out a way to shorten my commute.








Here are this week's nominees...




"I won’t have what he's having."
Submitted by Ed Gross
Westwood, N.J.

"My wife just calls me on my cell phone."
Submitted by Karen Rosner
White Plains, N.Y.

"That's one heck of a wet willy."
Submitted by Karen Fiorino
Makanda, Ill.

I entered...

"He's a coach for the WNBA."




1 comment:

Rain said...

Have you seen this? Almost as good as the thing about using "Christ, what an asshole" as a caption for all New Yorker cartoons. These are just literal. My fave is "That doorknob is fucking huge."

http://www.themonkeysyouordered.com/

eXTReMe Tracker