Sunday, October 10, 2010

this Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Would you mind passing me that empty coffee cup?"








Here's the leftovers...


Have I told you how Scientology changed my life?

We never talk now that I'm dating your ex-wife.

Looks like everybody's wife is also delivering a baby right now.

Boy, Indian food really stays with you.

It's a one man show about my relationship with my father and it goes like this...


Here's this weeks nominees...



"We knew that using the sperm bank might be a gamble."
Submitted by Lynn Menashian
Pacific Grove, Calif.

"Hey, at least it swims like a duck."
Submitted by Jon Greene
Great Barrington, Mass.

"Just wait until you see his wingtips."
Submitted by Thomas McGowan
Kildeer, Ill.

I entered...

"I don't want you hanging around the farmer's house anymore. "

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker