Sunday, October 03, 2010

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Let's save that for tonight, okay?"








Here are the leftovers...

Do you Rob, take this woman where ever she wants?

Is that a groom in your dress or are you just happy to see me?

I now pronounce you half man half wife.


Here's this week's nominees...




"Sorry I'm late. I had to give the boss a ride home."
Submitted by Larry Weissman
White Plains, N.Y.

"Horsey, I'm home."
Submitted by Joel Bernstein
New York, N.Y.

"It's raining cat-dogs out there."
Submitted by Mary Lynch
New York, N.Y.

I entered the very similar...

"It's raining cats that are also dogs out there."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker