Sunday, September 12, 2010

The New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Have you considered how this is going to effect the kid’s puppets?"





Here are the leftovers...

Have you ever tried talking about your feelings through your puppeteers?

You’re both putting on quite a show.

You’re acting like children.

Don’t forget why you decided to Marry Annette. Get it, Marionette? Cause you’re both puppets.

I want to start seeing your puppeteers.

I want to see both of you again, this Saturday at my son’s birthday party.

Try to stay together for the kids toys.






Here this week's nominees...




"You don't have to tell me it's a vanishing breed."
Submitted by Thomas Collins
Yorkville, N.Y.

"You always have to be an early adopter."
Submitted by Richard Gage
Royal Oak, Mich.

"In the end, Ed, most of us are carried along by our delusions."
Submitted by Anne O'Reilly
Watertown, Mass.


I entered...

"Is that one of them newfangled horse-less,carriage-less,carriages?"

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker