Monday, July 19, 2010

this Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"I guess it’s technically a hybrid."







Here are the leftovers...


You’re obviously under compensating for something.

No I don’t want to put the top up.

I don’t feel comfortable doing this at your parent’s house.

This sports car really does make you seem younger.

We should talk about what furniture is coming to the new house.


Here are this weeks nominees...



"And this is our new incentive plan."
Submitted by Milton Sturm
New City, N.Y.

"Or we go to Plan B and slip something in his coffee."
Submitted by Bill Stone
Stanford, Calif.

"Your father's last wish was for you to succeed him as chairman."
Submitted by George Wickham
Richmond, Va.


I entered...
"It sends fifty thousand volts of synergy through the body."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker