Sunday, June 27, 2010

This week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"It sends fifty thousand volts of synergy through the body."











Here are the leftovers...




What would you like to discuss for your last meeting?

Bring in the next applicant.

Congratulations, you got a promotion.

We call it the Exec-utioner.










Here's this weeks nominees...




"I feel a vibration. Can you call my cell phone again?"
Submitted by Chris Sonne
Huntington Beach, Calif.

"These executive desk toys are becoming a nuisance."
Submitted by Robert Malina
Los Angeles, Calif.

"Cancel my lunch date and get me a six-foot baguette."
Submitted by Paul Samra
Brooklyn, N.Y.

I entered...

"Bad news is he ate my computer, good news is I found the "home row" keys."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker