Sunday, April 18, 2010

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"The conference room needs "extra seats", not ecstasy!"









Here's the leftovers...


I told you he's not allowed to have caffeine.

How do you know that was my fart?








Here's this week's nominees...




"I'm six feet tall if I stand on my toes."
Submitted by Bruce Fallick
Kirkland, Wash.

"O.K., now we'd like to see No. 4 in the tutu."
Submitted by Mike Hammer
Arlington, Va.

"These were winnowed down from a group of thirty-seven using DNA testing."
Submitted by Robert Siegel
Rochester, N.Y.

I entered...
"Number 3 please perform a Petit jete followed by a Fouette en tournant and say, “Give me your wallet or I’ll knock out your teeth."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker