Sunday, April 04, 2010

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Number 3 please perform a Petit jete followed by a Fouette en tournant and say, “Give me your wallet or I’ll knock out your teeth."



Here are the leftovers...


Do you know which one of the suspects waltz out of the store with your money?

Mrs. Harding would you please step forward.










Here are this weeks nominees...






“You the Ponzi varmint that lost our nest egg?”
Submitted by Annette Gasparon
Secane, Pa.

“Sorry, buddy, but we've got the room for the next hour.”
Submitted by Joseph Gibson
Winter Haven, Fla.

“Is this a bad time to talk about refinancing our loan?”
Submitted by Twyman Towery
Mount Juliet, Tenn.

I entered...

"I guess donkey burgers are an acquired taste."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker