Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bettered!

Here's a fun thing... Next time you see a homemade sign at a local store, design a better version using as many of the original elements as possible. Send it to the store, tape it over the original, or email it to me and I'll "Better" it for you, and then you can proudly call out, "BOOM! You just got BETTERED!"

This is the sign that gave me the idea for "Bettered. Michele took this picture in the bathroom of our 2nd favorite Indian restaurants in Marin...



Boom! you just got BETTERED!

3 comments:

Erik Benson said...

Just today I wanted to better a logo I saw on a truck. The logo was taunting me with its crap-like ways.

Caveat Production said...

Too bad you didn't get a picture.

Semi-Imperfect Role Model for Superheroes and Other Super Things ("Have no fear, imagination is here!"©) ♡™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eXTReMe Tracker