Monday, December 28, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Well maybe you should get a fish penis. Did you ever think of that?"







Here's the left overs...

You never want to do anything with my friends.

We never burst into song anymore.

I think people are catching on to our green card marriage.










Here's this weeks nominees...





“So, for the record, are you a duck or a rabbit?”
Submitted by Anne Murphy
Ann Arbor, Mich.

"Yes, Mr. Rabbit also needs to quit drinking."
Submitted by Terry Keshner
Forest Park, Ill.

"Avoid direct sunlight."
Submitted by Emily Wurtz
Chevy Chase, Md.

I entered...

"Get plenty of rest and stay out of the sun."

I was close again...

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker