Sunday, December 13, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Where did you say you got those mushrooms for the portobello salad?"








Here are the leftovers...



The chef studied on a reality television show.

This is what happens when the microwave breaks.

Finally things are calming down from the lunch rush.


Here's this week's nominees...



"Well, where did you think baby grands came from?"
Submitted by Sara Willis
Blue Hill, Me.

"We buy everything in bulk."
Submitted by William D. Thomas
Silver Spring, Md.

"I don't play. I just really hate elephants."
Submitted by Rich Powell
Indianapolis, Ind.


I entered...

"I’m taking piano lessons, so far I’ve made about eight."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker