Sunday, October 04, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Run, before the apes find you!"








Here's the leftovers...

I already claimed this place in the name of Venice Beach.

I always thought moon walks were faked.

I’ll trade you some gravity for some water.

I just need twenty-three cents to get back to earth.


Here's this weeks nominees...



“Thank God, Fashion Week is over.”
Submitted by Dan Leciejewski
Walton, Ky.

"We all deal with divorce in our own way."
Submitted by Tom Horacek
Richmond, B.C.

"Don't worry, he's covered by Aflac."
Submitted by Grant Tate
Charlottesville, Va.

I entered...

"Guy walks into a bar half naked with a duck on his head and pulls out a gun…"

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker