Sunday, September 20, 2009

This Weeks New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Guy walks into a bar half naked with a duck on his head and pulls out a gun…"




Here are the left overs....

I’m supposed to meet my new roommate here.

I just hope he remembers to thank me for the bachelor party.







Here's this weeks nominees...




"Another nasty hokeypokey injury!"
Submitted by Andrew Sneddon
Ottawa, Ont.

“If it stays that way longer than four hours, you should call your doctor.”
Submitted by Dean Kahn
Bellingham, Wash.


“Don’t worry, it gets easier.”
Submitted by Gustav Levine
Tucker, Ga.


I entered...

"I think your torn hamstring might actually work in our favor for the competition."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker