Monday, September 07, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"I think your torn hamstring might actually work in our favor for the competition."




Here's the left overs...

I think might be ready to move up to the intermediate class.

Just walk it off.

You’re a few steps ahead of yourself.





Here's this weeks nominees...



"Geez, it's twenty-five to life already."
Submitted by Richard Vidan
Lawndale, Calif.

"I'd love to come, but you know the old ball and chain."
Submitted by Pam Davis
Americus, Ga.

"Well, I really must be staying."
Submitted by Henry Saveth
New York City,


I entered...

"I should probably go check on the toilet wine."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker