Sunday, July 26, 2009

This Weeks New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.

"I bought a case of SPF 100 but, I find hiding in the case itself works best."






Here's the leftovers...


This will keep that bully from kicking sand in my face.

I love this portable tanning booth.

This was the most powerful sun block available.

Want to play in my sand bomb shelter?

Who says you can’t find cheap beachfront property.




Here's this weeks nominees...



"Oh, yeah, we go way back."
Submitted by Patricia Radosevich-Coia
Reno, Nev.

"He says he is known by many names."
Submitted by George Nikas
Avondale Estates, Ga.

"Sir, the competition is here to discuss the merger."
Submitted by Tom Alburn
Wrightsville, Pa.



I entered...

"No, I’m pretty sure he’s not expecting me."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker