Friday, July 03, 2009

Dan's Journal Entry

Sexy Baby

My friend Alex and I were in deep conversation walking to lunch when we passed by a mom with her kids, pushing a stroller with a pile of shopping bags wrapped around the handle. One of the bags was from Abercrombie and Fitch and had the usual soft core Robert Mapplethorpe-esque photo of a shirtless man, cut off at the head with a twelve pack of abs plummeting into his barely visible jeans.

Alex and I both laughed politely when we noticed that the baby in the stroller’s head matched up almost perfectly with the headless hunk on the bag, creating a strange child-like muscle man. The young mom turned and looked at me confused. I said, “ Oh, that’s cute how the babies head lines up with the bag…”

The mom looked at me as I pointed toward her baby and, not understanding what the hell I was talking about, glared at both of us like we were sex offenders.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker