Monday, June 15, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"The FAA required an extra three feet added to the landing gear."





Here's the leftovers...


They air show invitation said they expected “A tire formal”.

Did you pack the spare flats for later in the flight?

They’re really hurt the plane but they look great.

Do I have a run in my wing?

I’m a jet setter.

I’ll tell you why my plane has black ladies shoes on because it’s after labor day, and white would be inappropriate.

I’m a part of the special pre ops team.

Do you know how hard it is to find a woman’s size 200?





Here are this weeks nominees...




"Don't give me that holier-than-thou attitude!"
Submitted by Paul Greengross
Granada Hills, Calif.

"Which part of 'till death do us part' didn't you understand?"
Submitted by Caroline Johnston Polisi
New York, N.Y.

"I guess it really did kill you to call."
Submitted by Dorran Dihle
Seattle, Wash.

I entered...


"It's a good thing I'm drunker than you are!"

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker