Sunday, May 17, 2009

This Weeks New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.
"We're prepared to offer you a glass of water for the rights to your story."







Here are the leftovers

The owners of this cliché have ordered you cease and desist.

Give my secretary a call on Monday, she’ll set up an appointment for next week and then we’ll see if we can’t set you up with some of this “water.”




Here's this weeks nominees...



"Both the movie and I will be released this summer."
Submitted by Lawrence Wood
Chicago, Ill.

"This is fancy role-playing for a conjugal visit."
Submitted by Benjamin New
Plantation, Fla.

"It's my first time on 'Celebrity Parole Hearing.'"
Submitted by Al Miro
Astoria, N.Y.


I entered...

"I remember when that backdrop use to be such a nice fake neighborhood."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker