Sunday, March 29, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"It’s saint Jeff, the patron saint of Ass Kick’in!"





Here's the left overs...


Please don’t stab me with your transparent sword!


I think it’s time I cut out the drugs, and really focus on the robbing.





Here's this week's nominees...



"Now that I've met your family, I want you to meet mine."
Submitted by Ben Russak
Carlsbad, Calif.

"You're in trouble when we get to the bicycles."
Submitted by John Kinde
Las Vegas, Nev.

"Hi there! Can I interest you in some promotional material about intelligent design?"
Submitted by Aaron Adler
New York, N.Y.

I entered...

"We have to make this work, you’re the last fish in the sea."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker