Sunday, March 08, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"Shut the door or my paper customers will blow away!"



Here's the left overs...


Careful, you’re walking into a victimless crime scene!

8 out of 10 men die of alcohol related deaths, are you feeling lucky?




* I'm experimenting with choosing the sillier less appropriate joke, as I find they tend to look for variety in the 3 nominees. Let's see how it goes.


Here's this weeks nominees...




"Yes, Officer, they say he was about six feet four, with pointy ears and abnormally short arms."
Submitted by Alexia Kauffman
Arlington, Va.

"I wasn't laid off—I just decided to pursue other interests."
Submitted by Christy Yoest
New York, N.Y.

"Hello, YouTube? I've got something you might be interested in."
Submitted by Judy Goldberg
Brooklyn, N.Y.

I entered...

I figured out a way to fit all four cats into my new studio apartment.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker