Sunday, February 01, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


















"At least the fruit is real; I wish I could have said the same about the rest of her."






Here are the leftovers... get it, because it's about cannibalism.

In hindsight we probably should have started with the hat.

You’re right, the fruit taste way better than her face.

I’m trying to eat more fruit.

I’m glad we saved the fruit for dessert.

The fruit really washes out the taste of human flesh.





Here's this week's nominees...





"If anybody calls, I'm not here."
Submitted by Iver Peterson
Lawrenceville, N.J.

"I'd kill for some peanuts."
Submitted by Adam Cooper
Los Angeles, Calif.

"Most men drink to escape. I escape to drink."
Submitted by Douglas Buck
Flint, Mich.

I entered...

"No more for me, I’ve got to tunnel home."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker