Sunday, January 25, 2009

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.



"I’m not gonna lie, this surgery is very risky for me."






Here are the leftovers...

I’m not only the head doctor, I’m also a customer.

Do as I say, not as I do.

But enough about me, what brings you in today?






...and here are this weeks nominees...


"It's sloppy work like that that gives the mob a bad name."
Submitted by Gordon Baumbacher
Kentfield, Calif.

"We are trying to reduce our concrete footprint."
Submitted by Tim Wilcox
Miwaukee, Wis.

"Two weeks ago, this was not considered torture."
Submitted by Avery Clapsaddle
Neche, N.D.

I entered...

"Sorry, we ran out of men’s buckets."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker