Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009 Tracy Update!

I've been working on our film Tracy over the holiday vacation to have it "done" in time for the first screening of the fully completed film on February 20th! There is still plenty of work to be done, mainly wrapping up the score during the month of January. I've also been working on some changes to the voice over narration. In recording some of that new voice over recently I noticed this unfortunate similarity...



This is the video image of me recording the audio for the voice over.




...And this of course is the famous "Chocolate Rain" Guy.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you two could be brothers!

Caveat Production said...

I didn't do this on purpose, that's what makes me sad. But I did move away from the mic to breath.

eXTReMe Tracker