Monday, December 08, 2008

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.



"I’ve taken all my money out of the market and I’m putting it in fountains."




Here are the leftovers...


I kind of miss the corporate holiday mugs we use to get, cash is just so impersonal.

Apparently the economy isn’t doing well these days.

After I empty this wagon I’m going back for the toilet paper.

Thanks for telling me about this banks “Going out of Business Sale”

I wish I’d parked closer, or at least brought my gun.

As soon as I get home, this is going all over the bed, and I’m getting naked.





Here are this week's nominees...




"I'd suggest you keep them away from the gingerbread men."
Submitted by Vincent Coca
Staten Island, N.Y.

"It's not disturbing until someone wants to buy them by the ounce."
Submitted by Steve Arrowood
Oceanside, Calif.

"I did the choreography myself."
Submitted by Donovan Reeve
Ypsilanti, Mich.


I entered...

“They don’t taste very good, but they make a stunning garnish.”

1 comment:

mnmears said...

Damn, I don't think all this cash is going to fit in that hybrid ... why did I leave the private jet in Detroit?

eXTReMe Tracker