Monday, December 01, 2008

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.



"Why no long face?"







Here the leftovers...

So this must be your first day.

Sunscreen really makes all the difference.

I hate to tell you this Steve, but you’re adopted.

Have you had work done?

Erosion will wipe that grin off your face.




Here are this weeks nominees...

"I am useless until I have my morning turkey."
Submitted by Corey Lowney
Wappingers Falls, N.Y.

"I was actually hoping for a boy."
Submitted by Antonia Boyette
Los Angeles, Calif.

"I miss the cash bonuses."
Submitted by Robert Becker
Northford, Conn.




I entered...

"It’s bring your dinner to work day."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker