Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.



“They don’t taste very good, but they make a stunning garnish.”


Here's the leftovers...


They make a great main chorus.

Please don’t tap on the glass.

They’re pretty good, but they have a slightly cheesy aftertaste.

Just make sure to cut off their little shoes before you eat them.

I can’t give you an exact 2 pounds because none of them will tell me their actual weight.

I would choose the one on your left, she's got that certain something.

I’ve eaten seven of these today, and now I feel sick.



Here are this weeks nominees...



"I can't say for sure, but I think the airline mixed up my luggage."
Submitted by Mark Ashton
Elmhurst, Ill.

"Remember the Alamo—now, that was a foreclosure!"
Submitted by David Blume
New York, N.Y.

"What makes you think I wouldn't be up for sushi?"
Submitted by Neal Svalstad
El Cajon, Calif.



I entered...

"Our dress code has been outsourced."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker