Sunday, November 16, 2008

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"It’s bring your dinner to work day."







Here's the leftovers...


I have low blood sugar so I have to keep food with me at all times.

Can’t wait to take this home and carve a scary face into it.

Of coarse I’m not a narc! Now say that again into the turkey.

The severance package isn’t quite what I’d hoped.






This weeks nominees...




"Apparently, even the Fantastic Four can feel the pinch of the recession."
Submitted by Marlene Goodman
Wheeling, Ill.

"Please try not to stare at his disproportionately short right arm."
Submitted by Chas Kikel
Cleveland Heights, Ohio

"The first course has been described as a taste explosion."
Submitted by Chuck Skeens
Albuquerque, N.M.

I entered...

"The head chef use to be in the NBA."

1 comment:

mnmears said...

I dreamed of a career as a profession athlete and this is my personal fowl.

eXTReMe Tracker