Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.



"This is going over much better than the boiling hot water."




Here's the leftovers...

Don’t worry, it’s American money, it’s not worth anything.

The king likes to make it rain!




Here are last weeks nominees...




"The ratatouille is good today. I am the owner and I approve this message."
Submitted by Jean Pyle
Hawthorne, N.J.


"What's your stance on first-date sex? You have two minutes to respond."
Submitted by Frank Campanella
New York, N.Y.


"And, if you elect me, all Americans will be able to choose soup and salad!"
Submitted by Peter LaMassa
Massapequa Park, N.Y.


I entered...

"After the initial presentation there will be a short slide show out lining all of our possible sex options for tonight."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker