Tuesday, September 02, 2008

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.


"I'm sorry, I guess I didn't really understand what Venti meant."



Here's the leftovers...

Does anyone see the extra small coffee I ordered?

I'm afraid we're going to be working a little late tonight.

I want to thank everyone for making it to this mornings 4 AM meeting.

The bad news is the old man didn't get all his shoes made again, so we're going to be working late.

Before we start the meeting, I want to let everyone know that the bathroom is out of order.

The deadline has been moved from next month to this afternoon, but I think we can still hit it.

I think we need to discuss what happened at the office party last night.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker