Monday, July 14, 2008

This Week's New Yorker Caption Contest

Here is my entry in this weeks New Yorker Caption Contest. Each week they provide the image and you provide the caption.




"I rule in favor of the legs, I mean boobs, I mean defense!"

Here are the extras

What can I say, the defense put on a better show.

I’m calling a surprise witness to the stand, my boner!

Okay, top that…

The girls were good, but his tie sealed the deal for me.

Evidence, shmevidence, that was a damn good show!

I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to rule in favor of the law firm, of Cathy, Carrie, Candy, Chastity, Charity, and Weinberg yet again.

I was with you up until the end, and then it got all depressing.

I don’t care if they did kill the seventh Rockettes look how happy they are.

I may not know law, but I know theater and that’s how you end a trial!

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker