Wednesday, January 31, 2007

How to write a six page story in just seven years!

Seven years ago I started working on an illustrated story for a comic book compilation. I thought it would be cool to oil paint each page as there were only six. Turns out that takes forever. By the time I finished three pages the comic book I was trying to get published in was cancelled. I picked away at the other pages for no real reason over the next few years, and I'm happy to say I finally finished it! It's a story about a group of snowmen and their view of the children who created them. I'm also happy to say that it's going to be included in a new comic book compilation due out next Christmas. That gives me only eleven months to come up with a title!

Here's a panel from the story...

2 comments:

Ted M said...

That looks great man!

J said...

Cool Dan. You'll have to bring it in to work. I'd love to see it.

eXTReMe Tracker